Step 1: Upload your image
Step 2: Crop & divide your image
Amount of horizontal and vertical mapsHeight: Width:
Step 3: Choose settings
Color settingsMinecraft Version:
Step 4: Result
- Create regular map
in Minecraft (they will later be replaced with your own custom image).
- Save & exit your world
- Go to your Minecraft world save folder (click here for instructions).
- Navigate to your data folder. Check your latest map_#.dat file
- Enter the number of your latest map_#.dat file (i.e. enter 56 for map_56.dat).
- Download the file (unzip if necessary) and replace the map_#.dat file
in your save folder with the new one .
- Open Minecraft and enjoy your new map
- Download file (map.dat / maps.zip)